What do I need to do?
It's very easy...
Grab a box, a basket, a hamper, a lifelong supermarket bag… Any will do.
Add an item each day, for as long as you’d like to – it doesn’t have to be a full month.
Drop off your donations at our collection points by 18th December – this will give us enough time to distribute to the families and individuals we support.
What should I include?
Whatever you like!
We’ve made a list of ideas for you below.
But if there’s something you want to add that isn’t on the list that’s absolutely fine too.
All that we ask is that you don’t include any alcohol or bladed items (razors, scissors etc).
And that the items are unwrapped and new.
Where are the locations?
Oldham Food AId Hub, at Oldham Unitarian Chapel, Oldham OL8 1EU
Mondays 11am – 1pm
UKeff Shop, 72 Yorkshire St, Oldham OL1 1SR
Tues – Saturday 10am – 4pm
Gift Box Ideas
Children & Teens
- Warm sleep wear
- Cosy socks & slippers
- Hats & gloves sets
- Soft, cuddly toys
- Toy cars & dolls
- Teen cosmetics/toiletries
- Puzzles & gadgets
- Colouring sets
- NO TOY GUNS/WAR TOYS
- Gift sets – cosmetics, treats & luxuries
- Warm socks, gloves & hats
- Self-care products & toiletries
- Diaries & pens – many of our Service Users have to organise appointments and learn self-management skills
- Warm sleepwear & blankets
- Hot chocolate drink & mug set
- NO ALCOHOL OR BLADED ITEMS